Give hope and comfort. A handmade comforter provides not only warmth but also a tangible message to people that their needs are not forgotten.
36,131 blankets shipped last year to Jordan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Ukraine, Iraq, Zambia, Syria, Lebanon, Haiti, Canada, the U.S.
- Use new or nearly new material
- Single/twin size preferred (approx 60 x 80 in); double/full size accepted (approx 82 x 90 in)
- Winter weight preferred (please use new quilt batting)
- Knotted with crochet cotton (not more than 4–8 in apart)
For detailed instructions, download MCC's comforter guidelines or watch the three-part video series to learn how to make an MCC comforter.
- Purchased comforters (twin or full size)
- New, flat twin sheets (for hospitals, schools and orphanages)
Bring completed comforters to an MCC drop-off location.