Give hope and comfort. A handmade comforter provides not only warmth but also a tangible message to people that their needs are not forgotten.
45,787 blankets shipped last year to Burkina Faso, Canada, Ecuador, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Ukraine, the U.S., and Zambia.
- Use new or nearly new material
- Single/twin size preferred (approx 60 x 80 in); double/full size accepted (approx 82 x 90 in)
- Winter weight preferred (please use new quilt batting)
- Knotted with crochet cotton (not more than 4–8 in apart)
For detailed instructions, download MCC's comforter guidelines or watch the three-part video series to learn how to make an MCC comforter.
- Purchased comforters (twin or full size)
- New, flat twin sheets (for hospitals, schools and orphanages)
Bring completed comforters to an MCC drop-off location.