What we do
We’re working to build healthy communities, families and relationships. We walk alongside landless Indigenous bands, newcomers to Canada, youth in urban centers and people starting anew after incarceration.
MCC Saskatchewan leadership and board
- Erica Baerwald, Human Resources and Operations Director
- Amanda Dodge, Program Director
- Rick Guenther, Communications and Donor Relations Director
- Eileen Klassen Hamm, Executive Director
- Martin Irving, Thrift Manager
- Carlee Friesen, Director of Finance and Administration
Board of directors
- Jacquie Block, Chairperson
- Peter Guenther, Treasurer | Mennonite Church SK
- Davida Bentham, Secretary | Mennonite Church SK
- Rachel Wallace, Member | Mennonite Church SK
- Sue Wiens, Member | Thrift
- Clarence Peters, Member | SK Mennonite Brethren
- Kaytee Edwards Buhler | MCC Alumni
MCC Saskatchewan's leadership is committed to transparency. For security purposes, we do not include leadership email addresses on our website. If you would like to contact someone on our leadership team, please contact us, and we will make sure your message reaches the appropriate person.
Give a gift where needed most in Saskatchewan
Every donation makes a difference.