Question about your donation? Scroll through these frequently asked questions to find an answer. If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to contact your local MCC office.
There are a variety of ways you can make a donation:
- Donate online
- Mail a check (made out to “MCC”) to your local provincial MCC office or the MCC U.S. office
- Make a donation in person, or meet with your local donor relations staff at one of our MCC offices
- Give over the phone by calling toll-free in Canada: 1-888-622-6337 or in the U.S.: 1-888-563-4676
- Learn more about planned giving
Thanks for your support!
You can use any of the above methods to sign up for monthly giving.
When making a donation online you’ll see the screen below. Just select monthly giving under the donation amount and follow the instructions from there. Each monthly donation will be charged to the credit card used for your original donation.
We also offer monthly donations that can be directly withdrawn from your bank account. To get started, download the direct withdrawal form below, fill it out and mail it to your local MCC office.
You can also use any of the above methods to make a gift in memory of someone.
When making a donation online you’ll see the screen below. Just check the box next to "This gift is in honour, in tribute, or in memory of someone."
Once you’ve checked the box you’ll be able to enter the name of the person you’re remembering.
Thanks for choosing to support an MCC service worker! While we don’t ask long-term workers to raise their own support, the expense of placing people around the world can be significant. There are a few ways you can support a worker:
- Make a donation to support the costs of placing workers
- Give a gift towards a specific country program that your friend or family member working with
- You can also contribute to someone personally by giving a non-tax-deductible gift to their “Personal Drawing Account” or PDA that they can use for personal expenses
- To make a gift to a PDA via check, mail it to your local provincial MCC office or the MCC U.S. office. Please make out the check to “MCC” and be sure to clearly write “PDA” with the full name of the person on the memo line.
Restricted Gifts are donations for which donors have given specific directions on how the gifts are to be used.
Allocation of Restricted Gifts
Your donation will be used to fund various projects within a general geographic or thematic area of work, such as food, water or education or to address a similar need. If donations exceed costs, MCC will use contributions where they are needed the most.
Restricted funds are available for use in accordance with the law, with respect to the policies of MCC, and under conditions designated by the donor.
Restricted Gifts, deemed unusual or of a substantial size, must be reviewed and approved in advance by the Gift Acceptance Committee by way of a signed gift designation agreement between MCC and the donor.