Thanks for your interest in sharing your MCC story! We hope this is a positive platform for self-expression, creativity and storytelling. To keep this a respectful and safe place for everyone, consider these guidelines before you submit a story:
Use this platform to uplift, rather than tear down.
- This tool is meant to share positive stories, moments of growth or exciting challenges with MCC. We recognize that working with MCC or our partners can present unique challenges. But this is not the space to vent frustrations or target specific people in your story.
Respect what others decide to share, even if it reflects an opinion or belief that is different than your own.
- We're proud that MCC represents a diverse group of people with a variety of beliefs, identities and religious affiliations. It's ok to not agree with everything a person has shared in their post.
Only post photos that you've taken or have the right to share.
- Give credit where credit is due! If you didn't take the photo, make sure you include the first name and last name of the person who did.
Share photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience.
- Keep in mind when sharing a story or video that MCC has a large audience with a wide range of ages and cultural backgrounds. For this reason, we don't accept photos with nudity or images of violence.
Share photos that you are comfortable being shared elsewhere.
- Before you post a photo or video, you will be asked to check off a box that says you've read the terms and conditions. By agreeing to these terms, you permit us to showcase your photos, even photos of minors. You're also allowing us to use your content for other purposes, like for social media and other MCC promotional materials. Please only share content that you are comfortable with us repurposing.
Our team will review each submission carefully with these guidelines in mind before we post it onto our website. If you submit your story in another language, your submission will be translated and vetted accordingly. If the story doesn't meet the standard listed above standards, we'll send you an email explaining the reason we didn't accept your story.
Head back to the Share your story page to get started.
We're so excited to see what stories you share!