For MCC, caring for God's creation is a top priority.
Climate Action for Peace
Find out how you can take action and work for peace, all while caring for God's creation! Launching on Earth Day, April 22.
Our partners say changing weather affects almost every aspect of their lives. But why is the climate changing? And how is climate change impacting vulnerable people, farmers and the planet's water supply?
We've put resources together to help you understand the global impacts of climate change and how you can make a difference.
- Is our climate changing? (PDF)
- Climate change and disasters (PDF)
- Climate change and farmers (PDF)
- Climate change and gender (PDF)
- Climate change and water (PDF)
- Intersections: Climate change adaptation and mitigation (PDF)
- Critical minerals fact sheet (PDF)
- Right relationships: U.S. climate change policy (PDF)
- Changing weather, changing lives
- First person: Gabriel Acarapi Chuca
- What you can do: 4 simple ideas to take action around climate change today
- How it works: Comprehensive watershed management
- Reclaiming an old tradition to meet a new challenge
- On shaky ground
- When the rain doesn't fall like it used to
- Advocate: Ask Congress to invest in global resilience to climate change
- Join the Thrifty 50 Challenge: Get rewarded for helping the planet
- Give: Help families find new ways to grow food and adapt to climate change