Native Americans continue to experience the painful legacy of being forcibly separated from their land, their culture and their spirituality.
MCC Central States Indigenous Visioning Circle exists to support the strength and genius of Indigenous people as they address injustices past and present by:
- Building relationships with and among Indigenous people in the U.S., Canada and around the world
- Educating MCC-supporters about the intersecting history between Native Americans and European settlers
- Supporting the repudiation of the Doctrine of Discovery
- Exploring reconciliation between Native Americans and Mennonites
- Advocating for justice for Native Americans today