Transformemos Honduras (TH) is an alliance, of non-governmental organizations and Christians concerned about the needs and problems of the country -- working and seeking the guidance and will of God to transform Honduras. Currently the Association for a More Just Society (ASJ), the founding partner, has the leadership and management of this partnership. 

The person selected for this position will contribute to the development of citizen participation and political advocacy processes through the promotion and development of social audit exercises (90%). For the remaining 10%, the person will serve as a liaison between MCC Honduras, local partners and MCC´s advocacy offices.

Sinopsis
Transformemos Honduras (TH) es una alianza de organizaciones no gubernamentales y personas cristianas, preocupados por las grandes necesidades y problemas del país, pero a la vez trabando, buscando la guía y voluntad de Dios para transformar Honduras. Actualmente la Asociación para una Sociedad más Justa (ASJ) es la socia fundadora quien tiene el liderazgo y conducción de esta alianza. Para más información: http://asjhonduras.com/webhn/transformemos-honduras/

La persona seleccionada como promotor/a contribuirá en el desarrollo de procesos de participación ciudadana y procesos de incidencia política en la promoción y desarrollo de ejercicios de auditoría social (90%). En un 10% la persona servirá como enlace entre CCM Honduras, los socios locales y las oficinas de incidencia política.

Salaried: 
Stipend/Allowance
Full time equivalent: 
Full time
Term: 
2 años
Start date: 
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Tegucigalpa
Honduras