Due to safety concerns for volunteers and participants around COVID-19, the TriState Relief Sale is downsized for 2020. Please join area churches for the following events at Kaufman Mennonite Church (Davidsville, Pa.):
Friday, July 31: Silent auction, baked good drop-off, preview of auction items
- Silent auction 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Baked good drop-off 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. (No food sales)
- Preview of auction items 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 1: Live auction, baked goods, drive-thru Chicken BBQ
- Packaged baked goods available 9:00 a.m.
- Live charity auction 9:15 a.m.
- Drive-thru Chicken BBQ halves (no sides) 11:00 a.m.
For the convenience of area churches, there will be a collection site for My Coins Count. For health and safety purposes, please count your funds and bring them in the form of a check made out to the TriState Relief Sale and the sale will be happy to submit them.
Please also join area churches for the following event in September:
- Sept. 19, 4:00 p.m., Springs Mennonite Church (Springs, Pa.): Storytelling by Ken Sensenig, followed by a meal and auction
- My Coins Count - collections at home and in congregations
You can also donate online to support the TriState Relief Sale and its efforts to raise funds to support the work of Mennonite Central Committee. Thank you for your support for the relief, development and peace work of MCC in the name of Christ.