Due to safety concerns for volunteers and participants around COVID-19, the Pennsylvania Relief Sale is downsized for 2020. Please join the following events:
- Aug. 14, 4 p.m., Bareville Fire Hall (Leola, Pa.) chicken wings and fries fundraising dinner (Drive Thru/Take-Out ONLY); 5 p.m., ONLINE and in-person coin auction
- Oct. 24, ONLINE quilt auction featuring 100 quilts for MCC’s 100 years
More auction information:
An in-person preview is on August 14, 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Bareville Fire Hall. The auction begins online and in-person on August 14 at 5:00 p.m. EST. Visit pareliefsale.org to see the coin auction catalog.
- Pre-bids can be placed online. Lots will start closing live on August 14 at 5:00 PM EST.
- 10% buyer’s premium for online buyer’s (includes shipping). No buyer’s premium for on-site buyers.
- The proceeds from this auction benefit Mennonite Central Committee.
- Online bidding details can be found at PAReliefSale.org
- All items will be sold as is, where is. We do not guarantee the quality, grade and/or authenticity of each item. That is the responsibility of the buyer.
- 10% buyer's premium for online buyers only. Free shipping is included.
- Items may have a reserve amount. If the reserve amount is not met, we may hold the item until our next annual auction.
- Shipping is included in your 10% buyer’s premium. Shipping is via USPS (insurance & tracking).
- Please call Steven Stoltzfus at 717-725-1383 to make arrangements for shipping or pick up of your items. By picking up your items more of the proceeds can go directly to MCC.
- No buyer’s premium for on-site buyers. Payment for purchases must be made by the end of the auction.
- Items not removed from the auction grounds will be held for 30 days, after which they will be considered abandoned and will be sold at our next annual auction.
The Pennsylvania Relief Sale's two-day event typically features the Quilt Auction, Coin & Country Auction, Silent Auction, Children's Auction & Activities, My Coins Count, food, crafts, fellowship, and more!
All proceeds from the sale benefits MCC. Since the Pennsylvania Relief Sale began in 1957, more than $16.5 million in sale day proceeds have been donated to benefit the worldwide relief efforts of MCC.