Join an annual community celebration of generosity with food and a quilt and variety auction to support the relief, development and peace work of Mennonite Central Committee.
Friday, August 12
- 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Pork roast dinner (eat-in or take out)
- 4:00 - 9:00 p.m. Preview auction items
- 6:30 - 7:15 p.m. Special singing & MCC speaker/offering
- 7:15 p.m. Auction begins
Saturday, August 13
- 6:00 a.m. Country breakfast (pancakes, sausages and eggs)
- Block 1 Auction
- 8:30 a.m. - Household items and a large collection of crafts, etc.
- 11:00 a.m. - Large furniture
- 12:00 p.m. - Special items
- 1:00 p.m. - Quilts and quilted wall hangings
- Block 2 Auction
- 9:00 a.m. - Farm items, shop tools, tack
- Block 3 Auction
- 9:30 a.m. - Outdoor items, shrubbery, outdoor lawn furniture
- Block 4 Children's Auction
- 10:00 a.m. - Children's auction (items for children and sold to children)
- Block 5 Auction
- 2:30 p.m. - Surplus food
Visa and Mastercard will be accepted.