This is an annual community celebration of generosity with food and a quilt and variety auction to support the relief, development and peace work of the Mennonite Central Committee.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be air movement, masks available and posted CDC guidelines at the sale. The Friday dinner and Saturday breakfast will be take-out only.
Friday, August 7
- 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Pork roast dinner (take out only)
- 4:00 -8:00 p.m. Blood drive
- 4:00 - 9:00 p.m. Preview auction items
- 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Special singing
- 7:00 p.m. MCC speaker/offering
- 7:15 p.m. Auction begins
Saturday, August 8
- 6:00 a.m. Country breakfast begins (pancakes, sausage and eggs) - take out only
- 8:30 a.m. Auction begins (household items and a large collection of crafts, etc.)
- 8:45 a.m. Farm items Block #2 (hardware and tools)
- 10:00 a.m. Children's auction (items for children and sold to children)
- 10:30 a.m. Shrubbery Block #2 (followed by outdoor lawn furniture)
- 11:00 a.m. Large furniture, etc. (oak, cherry pine and maple)
- 12:00 p.m. Special items
- 12:30 p.m. Sheds, gazebos, etc.
- 1:00 p.m. Quilt auction (quilts and quilted wall hangings)