- Monday, Nov. 13, 4:00 EST / 1:00 PST
- (202) 602-1295, Access code: 354-977-836#
Please join this monthly Interfaith Immigration Coalition webinar to discuss the urgent need to escalate actions for passage of the Dream Act and for recipients of Temporary Protected Status (TPS). As faith communities, we come from a tradition of prophetic witness that speaks truth to power. On this webinar, learn strategic ways you can escalate your campaigns for the Dream Act and TPS to help build momentum and urgency at a critical moment when time is running out.
- Rev. Dr. Sharon Stanley-Rea, Director, Disciples Refugee & Immigration Ministries
- Rev. Noel Andersen, Church World Service, National Grassroots Coordinator
- Lisa Parisio, Advocacy Attorney for Policy and Outreach, CLINIC
Alert prepared by Tammy Alexander, Senior Legislative Associate for Domestic Affairs, November 13, 2017. Adapted from an alert sent by the Interfaith Immigration Coalition.
Did you receive this alert from a friend? Sign up for action alerts from the MCC U.S. Washington Office here.