Native Americans continue to experience the painful legacy of being forcibly separated from their land, their culture and their religion. MCC Central States Indigenous Vision Center exists to support the strength and genius of indigenous people as they address injustices past and present. How?
- Building relationships with and among Indigenous people in the U.S., Canada and around the world
- Educating MCC-supporters about Native American history and their role as perpetrators
- Supporting the repudiation of the Doctrine of Discovery
- Exploring reconciliation between Native Americans and Mennonites
- Advocating for just treatment of Native Americans today