Interested in facts and figures about MCC's work? Try these from MCC's annual report:
- 220,010 people benefited from emergency food assistance.
- 769,062 pounds of MCC canned meat was provided to 11 countries.
- 38,837 people received tools, seed or other agricultural resources.
- 14,443 households connected to an improved water source.
- 41,911 students participated in MCC-supported education programs.
- 3,944 young people took part in peace clubs.
- 6,858 people gained skills in conflict transformation and peacebuilding.
Annual report 2014 for MCC in the U.S. – Sharing God's love and compassion