Interested in facts and figures about MCC's work? Try these from MCC's annual report:
- 251,362 people benefited from emergency or supplementary food assistance.
- 874,021 pounds of MCC canned meat was provided to 10 countries.
- 1,924,738 trees planted.
- 75,835 people took part in agricultural trainings.
- 2,219 kitchen or community gardens started
- 32,144 people received heaters and/or heating fuel for cold weather
- 3,737 households connected to an improved water source.
- 10,503 people took part in employment skills trainings.
- 200,229 people benefited from health or HIV information sessions
- 44,580 students participated in MCC-supported education programs.
- 5,169 young people took part in peace clubs.
- 13,551 people gained skills in conflict transformation and peacebuilding.
Annual report 2015 for MCC in the U.S. – Sharing God's love and compassion