Interested in facts and figures about MCC's work? Try these from MCC's annual report:
- More than $3 million helped meet urgent needs in Syria and for Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebanon.
- 681,265 pounds of MCC canned meat was provided to 13 countries.
- 19,002 farmers received livestock, seed or other agricultural resources.
- 3,773 water systems were established, including sand dams and cisterns.
- 48,370 children and youth participated in MCC Global Family education projects.
- 10,785 young people were part of MCC-supported peace and conflict transformation trainings.
- 91 peacebuilders received intensive training to lead peace efforts in their home communities.
Annual report 2013 for MCCs in the U.S. – Faith in action