Free Parking and Admission
A beautiful setting to enjoy food and conversation
- Opening Program – Friday Evening, 7:30 PM.
- Food Booths - enjoy a Friday Evening barbecued pork sandwich or country soup supper, and on Saturday a pancake and sausage breakfast and barbecued chicken lunch at Rocky Ford's Gobin Center, 6 blocks south of the Fairground. Or, visit the food booths for a variety of foods on the spot in the general auction building.
- Craft Booths – Kettlecorn, Quilters’ Corner, Cheese & Sausage, Apple Butter, and more….
- CrossRoads MarketPlace offering fair traded handcrafts. Products from new fair trade organizations.
- Just for the Kids – Auction, Kids’ Corner for fun and educational activities, barrel train rides and Penny Power
- Pancake & Sausage Breakfast –, 7 - 9:30 AM.
- 5K Run for Relief – Register 5-7 PM Friday evening. Race starts 8:00 AM Saturday morning.
- General & Quilt Auction – General auction begins at 9:30 AM with the Quilt auction at 1:30 PM
- Tractor Auction – 1:00 PM at the general auction building. Click on the auction tab for more information.